QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Where does the ferry embark and disembark at Penang & Langkawi?
* Penang - Swettenham Pier Cruise Terminal (SPCT), Georgetown, Penang.
* Langkawi – Kuah Jetty, Langkawi.
- How long does a tourist (Malaysian) need to stay in Langkawi before they are entitled to buy duty free goods?
* For Malaysian they must stay at least 48 hours to entitle for buying any duty free items.
- What type of ferry are you using?
* We are using high speed ferry for our destination. It estimated to take 2 hours 45 minutes to Langkawi.
- Are your passengers insured?
* Yes, all passengers on board the ferry are insured.
- What time must we be at the port?
* You must check-in half an hour (30 minutes) before departure.
- When are the peak seasons?
* Usually peak seasons happened on weekends, school/public holidays and special events such as during LIMA.
- What information that I need to prepare and why do need this information?
* Make sure you have required information prepared such as name, IC / Mykad / MyKid / Birth Certificate /Passport number , date of birth and gender.
The above information is for insurance reasons.